Experimental tube amplfier project The completed amplifier I decided to make this as I could not find any EF95/6AK5 battery operated tube amplifiers. Also I was bored and fancied a challenge, by the end of this project I had learnt a lot of things, I will now be working on new projects. It seems I can't stay idle for too long.
Alternative to high output voltage transformers The completed module I spent quite a bit of time searching for a high voltage booster schematics, I found some discrete examples and a few based on the UC3843 chip popped up. In the end I decided to settle with the UC3843, as I've seen these chips get used in other tube amplifiers.